201. Yesterday I was sitting inside with my Bible and morning coffee when I heard a cry of joy from outside. It was my mom. Looking at me through the window, she held up to view our chickens' very first egg! It was a little thing, but exciting. The chickens got a nice breakfast of leftovers. :-) We found a second egg this morning, huzzah!
202. Being able to comfort others with the comfort with which we have been comforted
203. Anticipation of a trip to visit my friends at the Triple L Ranch
204. Late night coffee and chocolate
205. Coming Day, the third and final book of Rachel Starr Thomas' Seventh World Trilogy. I look forward to the pleasure of reviewing it on my blog soon.
206. The deliciousness of a warm building that only biting, bitter cold makes you appreciate
207. Old verses I learned in Sparks that still come back to me.
209. Chris Rice
210. Friends who are passionate about good theology
211. Cozy wool sweaters
212. The scent of lavender
213. Getting to see my little brother play basketball. (They have lots of out-of-town games, so this doesn't happen too often.)
214. A friend's excitement about her fabric design that's making her money here.
215. The AWANA council time message, given by one of the elders, about little things that make a huge difference. A seed. A word. A cup of water.
216. Fountain pens with nice, flowey blue ink
217. A pretty blue-and-brown journal, a Christmas gift from a dear friend
218. Opportunity to share about journaling
219. A friend who just announced she's pregnant! :-D
220. Another dear friend and her husband who have wanted children for a while. It's hard to be in that place, waiting for something so good, while trusting God's perfect timing.
"And whoever gives one of these little ones even a cup of cold water because he is a disciple, truly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward."